Both Tai Chi Chuan and Choy Li Fut Kung Fu are available for a distance learning program in which students can learn via Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong's DVDs.
He will guide you step by step and let you know which DVD to start with first. Testing and private lessons are available later after the students have learned the material from the video.
This program is great for domestic and international training!
Anyone who is interested in being a correspondence program student, please contact Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong at: email@example.com
Instructors' Distance Learning Program
This unique program is an opportunity for instructors who are teaching already and want to adopt a traditional system in their teaching.
Qualifications for the prospective instructor-level student:
- Must have Chinese martial arts background for at least four years.
- Has been teaching for at least two years and is still involved in teaching, presently.
- Must have a strong desire for learning and training.
- Is willing and committed to learning forms and sparring.
- Must have patience to learn how to work with students of varying capabilities and who learn at different rates.
- Willing to go to Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong's seminars at least once a year either in the U.S. or Europe.
Recommended by an Active-Duty Officer in the U.S. Army
"Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong's Choy Li Fut distance learning course is the best out there. Being an active duty military officer, I am never in a single place for very long, and this program is great for those on the go or without access to a local school. You are provided comprehensive videos of the forms and techniques, and given on the spot correction via e-mail. Feedback is quick and thorough, and Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong is always willing to answer any questions you might have. His mentorship has been exceptional. I would strongly recommend this to anyone wishing to learn Choy Li Fut."
David Ethington, Second Lieutenant, US Army