Home
Plum Blossom International Federation Forum 梅 花 蔡 李 佛 太 極 國 際 聨 盟 總 會
Ask Grandmaster Doc-Fai Wong
Reply to topic
Read This First Before Asking Any Questions!
steffan
Site Admin

Welcome to all visitors & members!

I would like to inflict upon you just a few simple guidelines for this forum.

1) Please be mindful of the topic of your question and only post questions in the section which is specific to that topic.

2) Please keep your questions short and simple. Grandmaster Wong does NOT have the time to read three paragraphs and then try to ascertain what your question was.

3) Please use [b:7ff4f82007]ABSOLUTELY NO[/b:7ff4f82007] foul language. Your post will be deleted, your membership will be revoked and your IP will be banned.

4) Please be patient. Grandmaster Wong travels a great deal and he will respond to posts as he has time.

5) This forum is not limited to students in the Plum Blossom International Federation but if you have questions about joining the Federation or about lessons in a federation school please email the instructor directly and do NOT post those questions here. You can find email addresses for all Plum Blossom Federation instructors in the [url=http://www.plumblossom.net/Plumblossom/]Schools[/url] section of the website.

6) There has been so much "forum spamming" on the website recently that I have been forced to control new account activation. Please email me at choylifut@gmail.com prior to registering and tell me your school affiliation and the username you plan to use and I will activate your account when I am notified of your registration.

Thank you for joining us and enjoy the priviledge of this forum.

Steffan de Graffenried
Webmaster
admin@plumblossom.net
Read This First Before Asking Any Questions!